Sunday, January 1, 2012

hello 2012, please be good! ♥

Sorry readers as I have been neglected here for quite a long time, Imma preparing for final exam, thats why :) btw, here to use my "insomnia time" to make some updates.. heheee


People enjoying countdown with friends, party, beers, fireworks etc but I was countdown-ing with my book, what a sad case right? haha but it's still OK for me as I am "more focusing" on countdown-ing the days I'm going back home xD 16days to go~~!! wohooo ♥

Well, time flies. It's 2012 now! Oh my goodness!! It means I am going to 22 years old so soonnnn! :(( Reviewing the new year resolutions of year 2011, I noticed that I've failed to achieve some of them. Feeling guilty upon this =( Anyway, I'm not going to set any new year resolution this year as I am finally understand what Chinese people always say "plans always can't race with changes", it's true! There's really lots of incidents on the past whole year, I have been passing through lots of ups and downs, uncountable happiness, sadness and disappointments as well and also the unexpected changes on myself and the people around me as well. Everyone is growing, I would say =) Whatever it is, I successfully passed through all those obstacles with the support of family and friends ♥ Thanks GOD, I'm blessed with their loves and supports! 

Anyway, 2011 was a fruitful year as I have really learned a lotsssss in this past whole year. Thanks those who helping me all along the way in 2011. Bye 2011 and hello 2012 =) 2012, please be good ♥ I'm looking forward on all the challenges! =) 


Here to wish my family and friends have a great year ahead 
with lots of love, health, happiness, lucks, success  and all those GOOD ones. 

Sadness and disappointments please stay far far away from them!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012, ALL ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment