Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sorry and I'm actually the lucky one! =)


Childhood, parents and family had became our topic of dinner just now. I was so emotional when talking about my so called "no-childhood" and frankly, this had made my day went even worse as I wasn't in mood since morning and this topic brought my day to the hell actually. I decided to go for a night jog, to calm myself down, to spend my "quality time" with only music, stars and winds. Well, it did make me feel better =) 

After came back from jogging, I had a random thought to browse through blogger and was reading cousin's post about family (even though it was just a few sentences) and it is enough to make me feel sorry for what I've just said with friend. How dare I just say I have no wonderful childhood just because of him? I should have been glad for what I have all this while but not that particular few years without him. I should have to learn forgive and forget, forget all the unhappiness and keep all the happiness well. With this, all the happy moments when I was young actually coming back. I should remember how mum, grandma and all the aunties and uncles love me n sister like we both siblings are their own children. I am sorry because mind was occupied by negativity and that's why everything seem being amplified. I should amplify my happiness being in this family indeed xD

Seriously, I'm really lucky and blessed that I'm born in this big happy family. They are always my motivation to work harder for me to-be-bright-future. Anyway, I miss home real badly at this moment. Can't wait to go home to see all my old ladies and uncles. I miss every single one of them, I miss our family gathering! T.T

I guess sis and cousins actually can read my mind, they celebrated father's day and aunt's birthday when I wasn't around and they whatsapp and tagged me in fb. Oh well, so mean yet lovely! 


my most beloved group of woman with our beloved "king" in house xD
They are not only my elderly but my advisers, my motivators and my good friends!
Well, although most of the time, I feel you all are so nagging but deep in my heart, I-know-what!
Old ladies, I miss you all nehhh~~!! T____T
The most epic part of this photo definitely the charming smile of grandpa! Awww, love it! <3


Lesson of the day,
Don't let negativity occupied you, but let positivity in!
To forgive and forget is one of the wonderful things in world.
Always be grateful with what we have but not staying in what we've lost~! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment