Friday, March 16, 2012

Climb

Everyone wish to climb higher and higher, learn more and more and more, mind be wider and wider, life be as interesting, as wonderful as possible.
Chances come one after another, opportunity appeared one after another.
My mind told me :"what are you waiting for? Just do it!"


Seriously I wish to, but I know I'm not ready. I need a stronger mindset to face the failure which I might be faced, I need to stand stronger pressure which I might never felt before. I need to refresh my mind 1st and think of whats actually I want then only I can make such a "big decision". I need a stronger mental preparation, I would say. For this moment, not strong enough yet =) I will go when I'm 200% get ready! :))



can I climb up this long and challenging stair successfully?
I wish I can climb this stair successfully one day! :))
song of the day : The Climb ! =)

1 comment:

  1. Just do it and you will find out that actually you already well-prepared.
    Be confident be brave =)
    Gambate!

    ReplyDelete