Saturday, March 31, 2012

new start =)

Time flies, it's the last day of March, and my mid-sem break is coming soon!

My semester 4 already come to the half and I've got alot in just around 2 months time! I developing, learning and yea alot alot alot which I can't state it all out one by one =)

My new mission for the coming months is to CHANGE MYSELF TO BE A BETTER PERSON. 

My current daily routine is to find meaningful articles to read and learn from it, I will do it everyday as long as I can online. Others than that, Im just following "The Star" on Twitter to make sure myself know whats happening around the world from time to time so that I'm not like a "frog under the well"  =)

share with you guys the latest article that I'm reading
http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/03/22/18-truths-to-start-telling-yourself/
I will try my best to do the 18things mentioning in the post =)

No comments:

Post a Comment