Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Be informative! =)

Went to @ GT just now after meeting with dear new teammates, at 1st wasn't planned to go as there are still lots of tasks not been done yet but after knowing there is educational class will be conducting by C and upon persuading of my dear little sis, HL and finally we decided to go together.. LOL

I'm glad I decided to go at the end, what an informative one! Got sharing from G, more or less had been inspired by him. He shared with us all the websites which provide us useful information, those may help us on developing and he told us as well how to utilize FB instead of just stalk others profile..lol..A very simple conclusion here, we have to be informative and it's time to widen our mind! =))

Anyway, talk something about my meeting here, I have tonnes of works gonna be done from today but thanks GOD my leader and teammates are all nice enough! Great to be in one team with them, I know I will learn alot in this team! Gah Yao to each and every of us! We gonna have another tough time before the event, but I bet everyone enjoy working in the team! We gonna ROCK it!! =)))

p/s : the main purpose of this post is actually a reminder to myself, don't waste too much time on FB to stalk others, to gossip etc.lol. Indeed, I should have widen my mind and be informative! And yea, manage everything nicely, "interview, squash stuffs,@ meeting, convention, studies etc"


*Nothing is impossible, If I can dream it, I can do it*

No comments:

Post a Comment