Thursday, April 12, 2012

New layout =)

While the way doing my assignment, I suddenly had an urge to change my blog's layout and here it is =) p/s: spent some time on changing all these(layout, pictures, songs)" HAHA

The current layout seems based on BLUE uh? xD
A very simple reason here : this is the one and only layout which make me feel so comfortable at the moment after trying so many others different layout. (now I understand why people always say BLUE color used to make people calm :P) Did this blue-based background give you a simple yet comfortable feeling too? For me, YES! =)

As what people always say, "life isn't complicated, just people try to complicate it". Yea, agree with both hands and legs lol. It's seriously we are the one who always make thing to be complicated. To "uncomplicate" thing, we actually just need to be open-minded to everything happens around us and always be positive, that's simple =)

A little sharing here,
"11 easy ways to uncomplicate your life"
http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/03/08/11-easy-ways-to-uncomplicate-your-life/   

I personally add on the 12nd : let go of thing that you can't change, concentrate on thing that you can change. See this, 
Agree? xD



By the way, it was magnitude 8.6 earthquake happened yesterday at Indonesia and some states of Malaysia being affected as well and even raised the "tsunami alert".. Honestly, freaking scary feeling at the moment, I dare not imagine what gonna happen if there is another tsunami after incident 2004. What I've learnt yesterday, PLEASE appreciate everything that you have right now especially the people around you at the moment, noone can predict what going to happen next. Appreciate everyone, everything around you as well as spend your every single day wisely =)

1 comment: