Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'll be tough!

I will be tough no matter what, else, no one can protect you! 
You have been protecting me along my life, and I know it's my responsibility to protect you at that moment but it's too bad, I can't do anything! I know I will only make thing worse if I do so..sorry~~


Give me 2 years time..I will try my ever best, oh no , it's not try but will fulfill all the promises that I have given to you.. all those are not janji kosong~~ Believe me, trust me, I can make a better changes in our life. 


I will be tough all the time just like what you always do! Hug is the only thing that I can give you at this moment! I will bring you away from this fucking life one day.

Btw, I started to believe on GOD! Like what my friend told me, is GOD created it to let me facing all these! And yea, once again "when the going get tough, the tough gets going"! ka yao~~~!! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment