Friday, August 26, 2011

specially for her! ♥

she likes
hello kitty instead of my piggy, 
white color instead of my red, 
honeydew which same as me,
chinese more than english 
as she said chinese words can easily used to describe her feeling well, 
JJ Lin more than my Jay Chou...xD 

she is our 
multifunctional friend.. 
she's always playing a role as
ATM, 
photostat-er 
GPS,
secretary,
media expert, 
 and many many others!
conclusion, she is ALL-IN-ONE!! =)

she is 
a girl who easily get touched,
feminine as she always behave very well,
(never play rude and NO "YELLOW MINDED" xD) 
good in memory, 
smart in study, 
lame in joking, 
cute in acting, 
kind in helping,
cheer in smiling

she is
the 1st friends *others than roommates* I knew in UUM, 
the 1st coursemate I've met in UUM as well
AND she is our 
SPY --Siao Peng Yuu ♥
top lamer as she always say something super lame! xD

AND 
today, 26th August, her 21st birthday!
I'm here to wish her HAPPY 21ST MY DEAR~~!! ♥

Dear, mind every words in my card as I really meant it!
Forget about all the unhappiness happened between us, k? =)
I'm sincerely apologizing here as I know sometimes some of my jokes/words had hurt you..
when the moment I knew that GMF may be separated far apart from each other, 
only I realized actually I do care EVERYONE OF YOU! LISTEN!! IS, 
E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E OF YOU, 10 OF YOU!! ♥
It wouldn't be a complete group if less even 1 person..
I'm sad when knowing that I have to move to other DPP 
seriously not because of I "bu she de" YAB
BUT our MEMORIES~~!! Every single memories that all of us created there!! ='(
Anyway, I believed that links between GMF is UNBREAKABLE! =)

GMF with spy~~ ♥

However, FATE is still around us as both of us will move to the same DPP, 
with jyuin as well!! =)
can't wait to see you gals in BR! miss you~~ ♥

Lastly, just to let you know, I really appreciate you as my friend! =)
Friendship forever!!  ♥
us ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment