Thursday, September 1, 2011

BFF ♥

There is another group of people who I seldom mentioning in my blog BUT it doesn't mean that they are not important for me.. In fact , these girls are staying deeply in my heart! ♥


It's damn freaking hard to gather 4 of us as everyone of us are busying with respective studies =___=  Anyway, 4 of us gather together again last few day! F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!! =)


Keep what I wanna to say in the last part, let's see the pic 1st! :D

 we went TAO had our dinner! =)

Jwei : I tak eat lamb eh cz I'm lame! xDD
this sentence is so powerful as it able to make everyone of them speechless!! muahaha

I finished almost half of it! Wondering why 3 of them seem dislike this uh >____<

hey hey hey, prawn's promoter...??!! muahahaha

with nie and sexy babe ♥

with whynie ♥
p/s: both of us seldom take photo together eh so for me, this is the best pic for us! =)

with Nicole ♥

I'm cute right..? muahaha..hao lian betui!! xD
Welcoming a brand new month with new hair cut, new color! 
September, please be good! =)

we headed to snowflake after TAO =)
nah~~ see my ugly face la.. Miss Sherry Chong, GOOD JOB!! >.<

Actually this pic suppose can be very nice but I spoiled it, sorry!! hahaha... 
but still, it's a nice pic! ♥
Anyway, I'm short here! because they were wearing high heel lo..hahaha


We NEVER behave in front of each other , we play rude( I will only rude when be with them but I take it as a comfortable communicate way, I like it! :P), we shooting each other without giving any faces, we laughed, we joyed and we shared! ♥

I saw someone's status in fb "A best friend won't agree with you to make you happy. If anything, they'll say what needs to be said, no matter if u want to hear it or not." and yea, that's us! ♥

Think our next gathering, a gathering of 4 will be one year later uh..? muahahaha!! It's ok, as long as we keep in touch anytime anywhere, alright..?! After all, 3 of you are still the best!  ♥  

 ♥ BFF! LOVE!!  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment