Sunday, September 11, 2011

new chapter of Uni's life starts here!

Oh yea, finally I settled down everything here but mentally still not settling down yet.. I miss home, I miss mum, I miss GMF! ='(
I am no longer YAB-ian as I moved out from DPP YAB to DPP BANK RAKYAT d.. Well, so far everything here is fine as room is bigger, desk bigger, cupboard bigger too and I love its environment. Some people somemore describe here as "mini genting" yea, you will never feel hot here! Nice weather :D

My room at DPP BANK RAKYAT! =)
p/s: will upload the environment here next round! xD

Well, the huge changes for me would be changing roommate and most of the babes are not with me now ='( Hey guys, we all staying with each other about 2 semester d, 2 semester, it's neither long nor short! For this moment, I will still miss the time when being roommate with Sel and YY but luckily I'm now can be roommate with Box. If not, I couldn't imagine what my life will be! at least when Box with me, I won't feel lonely, she's a super nice gal! Box, it's my pleasure to be roommate with you ♥

Here she is, Danielly Box! ♥

Anyway, attended my 1st 2 classes today d.. Too bad that I missed the 1st class, wait~~ I'm not ponteng oh but lecturer didn't come pun >__<  Were meeting up with some of the babes when having breakfast at cafe(LEGO), I'm feeling superb great when meeting up with them , like seeing longlostfriends, it's so touching, meeting up with them make me feel like I'm not alone actually! ♥ and not forgotten those friends who being so caring , met up with some other friends as well! Friends, thanks for caring, I'm doing quite well at kachi! See you all when I be back to YAB! =)

I will miss the moment we being together anytime, anywhere! ♥
looking forward our gathering~~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment