Friday, September 16, 2011

opportunity

Yesterday, I went to AIESEC introduction day with some of the babes. Its purpose is to introduce us what actually is AIESEC , what actually AIESEC can help us and how actually AIESEC works. Well, I never regretted to attend it! Gained a lot from there, gained something meaningful through the experiences sharing of some AIESEC-ers. It's totally inspired me!! =)

We separated into small team in some of the sessions, and a sentence which spoken out by my group leader gave me a very deep impression -- NEVER LET GO OF OPPORTUNITY! 
Guys, think about it, O-P-P-O-R-T-U-N-I-T-Y!! Can we get it anytime, anywhere..? :D

Well, after the talk, I've found that yea, I've made a right decision to join back cultural night. Yea, it's so undeniable that I quit at the 1st time is because I fed up WHY, WHY is me to be kicked out from the origin DPP but not those inactive one..? But after all, I've decided to join back too. Wondering why I said "I've made a right decision" ..? Well, I know, actually it's just a small event and may not bring me any significant impact in the future.. BUT, think about it. I have been selected to be a leader of a Biro, can I take it as OPPORTUNITY..? Yea, it is! Even it's just a small event, but I got the opportunity to lead a team, a good opportunity to build up my leadership right..? And, I know I may face lot of difficulties here as I already moved out from there. But, so what..? I'm get ready to face all the challenges!! :D

It's not the only thing I've got from there , there's many others thing as well! It's worth to spend my 3 hours there, I would say! =) I some more registered to attend their member selection session, before this I'm afraid to attend those interview as I afraid of I will fail it >__<  BUT, I know I got to take a try as AIESEC would be a good platform for us to make ourselves better! I always say I wanna be what what what, I wanna my studies be how how how, I wanna my future bla bla bla, why not I take an action, an action which may probably make a changes in my life! =)  Thats what people say "make action louder than words"  Anyway, pray hard for me to pass the "chit-chat session" =)

And, as many people know, Jwei Yap like to make herself as busy as possible. Yea, I admit that! And thats why I've promised to become the committee of one of the event this morning! =) Treasurer of Squash Clinic which will be held so soon! =)

For somebody, they may think that I'm crazy.. Why get myself into trouble..? Why join back the event which held by a DPP which already kicked you out? Why make life complicated..? Why not just focus on study and enjoy uni's life with friends..? I know, I may face lot of difficulties as now I moved to Kachi d, a place which 3 km further from Campus.. Here to share a quote with you guys which I got it from AIESEC introduction day last night "CHALLENGES ARE WHAT MAKE LIFE INTERESTING, OVERCOMING THEM IS WHAT MAKES LIFE MEANINGFUL"

Last but not least, I wish I can the person who "make things happen" rather than "watch things happen" or "wonder what happened"! I don't know whether I can make it successfully or not but at least I will try my best !! =) Don't worry friends, I will balance up studies and activities~! PROMISE here!! =)


AND, same quote again, I believed that 
"when the going get tough, the tough gets going"

GAH YAO!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment