Thursday, August 11, 2011

today my life begins ♥

I'm insomnia again, the nth time in a week d =.="
Even though I'm keep yawning but when lying on the bed, I failed to get into the dream =(

"Let's blogging since can't sleep" was came to my mind just now..xD

here to share something that suppose been shared last week..LOL!! Seriously, I'M REALLY DON'T WANNA GO BACK JUNGLE.. I'm wondering how's my sem3 life gonna be..? Have to adapt a brand new environment, have to get used myself to the new roommate, new "living friends", perhaps. =__= When thinking of the 1st day of uni re-open, I almost faint d >___< move our stuffs from one place to another..? Gosh!! It's damn freaking trouble man! so, be "grateful" to THEIR SMART SYSTEM, it's one of the way to produce smarter student wo! so called~~~THANKS YOU VERY MUCHY!!
anyway, forget about it don't need to care much, just let it be! I just meant to express here nia~~ LOL

share with you guys my song of today:_
"Today my life begins" from Bruno Mars

some of its lyrics touching my heart! 
"my fragile heart's been done so wrong, I wondered if I'd ever heal again"
"happiness will find me, leave the past behind me, today my life begins"
"life's too short to have regrets so I'm learning now to leave it in the past and try to forget, only have one life to live so you better make the best of it"

Not really in mood recently, just feeling suck about everything around me! Hopefully it will end soon. GOD BLESS~~

anyway, it has made my day a lil better 


No comments:

Post a Comment