Monday, November 7, 2011

《那些年,我们一起追的女孩》

FINALLY! 
I went for this movie with Susyen, John and Taka today.
p/s: sorry Huun! :P

《那些年,我们一起追的女孩》
I would list this movie as an awesome movie of the year! 
Its story line is interesting, it's touched! =')  
some of the scenes are funny, some even very "hamsap"
but, it was totally what we had experienced before!
This movie showing exactly our memories during secondary school life! 
p/s: I suggest those who haven't watch this, 
you should watch this with your F5 or F6-mates rather than your GF/BF :P

Seriously, THEY are the group which appearing in my mind along the movie,
because some of the scenes are too familiar for us
I seem like seeing you guys in the screen xDD
for example one of the scene was playing in beach, guys grab sands throwing on girls
(This was what we did when we went to Sunway together)
hmm, and the scene when they discussing what to do after graduation, 
 then we know each others' lover, sometimes will try to "help" them somemore and many many more! :P


It might remind different people with different thing like it reminds HIM of HER , 
and it maybe remind HER of HIM but
Seriously, It did remind me of YOU GUYS! ♥
my dearest F6-mates! ♥

I'm glad that we still keep it touch well, gather in every sem-break.
we still always updating each other from time to time!
I believed the link among us will not break that easily =)
Friendship Forever! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment