Saturday, November 19, 2011

random

It had been around 2 weeks I didn't update my blog. Not because I am lazy, seriously.. I was logging in here everyday, I was trying to share my thoughts and feeling here too as there are really something happening recently. It's too sad to say that I always failed to post it, not because of noob line but I will like keep thinking "should I post it"..? LOL. The random thought of these 2 weeks is, here no longer a suitable place for me to express my thoughts and feeling. I'd rather keep it all in my deeply heart. Sometimes it would be better to keep it ourselves because as time passes by, it will disappear. I believed on this because my memory always that poor. xD

A short update here, I am busying with mid-terms, assignments and AIESEC stuffs recently. That's it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment