Friday, November 4, 2011

LLDS 2011

HEY AIESEC!!

I should start my post in this way uh..? hehehe! Yea, I wanna shout out loudly, proudly I AM AIESECer! I'm proud to be an AIESECer ♥ Btw, I just attended LLDS 2011 last week. Sorry for the super duper late update due to my noob line >__<

It was a 3D2N seminar which been held at Bukit Mertajam, Penang. LLDS stands for “Local Leadership Development Seminar”.. Lots of senior AIESECers recommended us to join this seminar as we can learn a lot there, we registered and went for it! Frankly speaking, NO REGRET!=)))  It’s really worth been there, worth went back home late than others as people all going back home on 24th, 25th while we can only home on 28th LOL.  There were 9 facilitators leading us in these 3D2N, they all come from other LC and MC as well. They all are awesome! =) and also OCP and OCs who really did a very great job for taking care of all the delegates! thanks tonnessssss! =)) We have been divided into 7 groups and I was in group 6—SEXY group :P If not mistaken, each group have 10peoples. I’m glad to know all my team-mates there, they’re nice enough! and my leader(Mrs LLDS+most aggressive delegate)  did inspired me, her spirit is really awesome! GT, keep the spirit up, we gambateh together ya! =) and other AIESECers as well, all are so friendly! =) I’ve gained and learnt a lotsssss there, all the lessons they prepared for us were great! =)

SEXY group! with our lovely faci- Jacqueline! =)

nice to meet you all!! ♥

I don't think I can write it all out what I have learned throughout this seminar because there are too many and some are indescribable. But I can roughly summarize what are those things like the importance of team work, how to be a good leader and followers as well, time management, the importance of good communication skill and through one session named "exchange stimulation" I've learned something new from other departments which is really different tasks from my current department =) and yea, improved our English, ONLY ENGLISH is allowed within these 3 days and guess what, we really gt used of it already as when we went for lunch in Autocity after this seminar, 6 of us speak english automatically! see~~!! The great influences from them =))

yea, 5 of us were SS-ing while waiting for the next session! 

with Kar Yen who sang "Hero" upon the request from others! =))
nice voice! =)

INTEGRATION TEAM, ROCK!! ♥
OK la, the name tag that Hwee Ling holding on behalf of YOU la ya, KY! xD

did you guys realized actually there is one MAN in this pic..? xDDD
He was one of our FACI(superman) from LC USM. He's funny till max! =)

the unforgettable memories in LLDS 2011~!! An awesome one! ♥


We not only learned new thing and yea we knew new friends as well! That's really great! =) I strongly believed that after this seminar, everyone's spirit toward AIESEC have been lighter up! So do I =) we must keep this spirit upppppp!! :P By the way, everything happened in LLDS still stick in my mind til now and seriously, I miss square dance and all the funny a.k.a memorable scenesssss!! =)))

"it's good it's good it's good to be an AIESECer, 
 it's good it's good it's good to be an AIESECer, 
 it's good it's good it's good to be an AIESECer..........." ♥

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I really feel proud to everyone of u!
    Ur blog did share alot. After reading this post, I feel that I have been there already. U guys really did give me a sweet memory. I feel regret not joining u guys. But I will be with u guys in MyLDS. Really^^ Thanks you guys all the way so helpful and also so support my team.
    I LOVE u guys! =)

    ReplyDelete