Tuesday, October 25, 2011

an awesome one! ♥

hold on all my non-senses 1st and let's see how our event been held successfully, 
it was an awesome night! ♥




A place where we created history together! ♥


hard works form Bureau Exhibition! *clap clap*



from us, Bureau Promotion! Well done to all ♥


reception counter set up by Protocolsssss!! ♥


believe in your eye, it's really FIREWORK! xD
it's so amazing that we are able to enjoy watching firework at UUM!
All MT were so touching when we all watched this together ♥







BRAVO to all the performers and models! you guys are awesome! ♥

"waka-waka" flash mob presented by all the committees!!! =)

my lovely Promosi Team! you guys did a very good job!
I'm proud of you guys! ♥


Bureau Protocol~~!! the prettiest of the day ♥


Most-contributed team of a day, Bureau Program! ♥


with our dearest Lao Da, thanks for giving me fully support all the time! ♥

an unplugged event of the day, celebrated our sk babe's 21st! ♥


BRAVO and CONGRATULATION to all the committees!
yea, we are awesome, we made it!!! ♥

The process along the way was not easy, it's really tough to run a program. I'm just an ex-YAB-ian , I decided to join back the event even I already been kicked out to BR. I went through the time that been criticed/back-stabbed by others that I am a person who mind the POWER and thats why I so "wei da" all the way go back to YAB for this event, some of the friends cant even understand why I made this "stupid decision", why wanna get myself into trouble and so on.. I listened, I bear, I forgot and I moved on! =) but seriously, I have been went through the toughest time when I realized that I'm not able to give full commitment to my team as I was not with them most of the time along the preparation journey of our booth and our promotion strategy due to many many reasons. I did damn freaking fed-up toward myself as I've got a mindset "I've over-estimated myself" honestly, I was thinking of giving up and quit(maybe because there are too many other things accumulate at the same time). I'm grateful that I received lotsssss of encouragements from friends, seniors and my team-mates as well. I'm really glad that my team-mates were being so considerate toward me and MT groups were giving me fully support all the time. I stayed and moved on and fight till the last minutes. I was so touching when the event been held successfully as I know I've made a right decision not giving up on the half way! NO REGRET! =) As my favorite quote says "when the going get tough, the tough gets going" and yea, I went through it! =) The process was tough but I learnt a lot along the journey, mindset changing and so forth! Thanks GOD giving me to pass through all these, I'm growing! =) it will be the most valuable experience in my semester 3! ♥

p/s: I'm sincerely apologizing here if my "negatively mindset" has annoyed/hurt anyone of you during my so-called "toughest time". I shouldn't have such stupid thinking, I'm so sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment