Saturday, October 15, 2011

smile and move on! =)

I will not say I'm regretted as what's meaningful quote saying "don't regret on anything because at one time, it was exactly what you wanted". Yea, that was what I wanted at that time. Instead of saying REGRET, I will say it might be a wrong decision for me! >__< Seriously, I'm NOT REGRETTED but just fed up toward myself =(  Anyway, no matter what, we must fight till the last minutes! I believed that with all's efforts, it will be held successfully. Here to thanks GOOGLE, as I've mentioned before, I like to search meaningful quotes through GOOGLE to motivate myself, to cheer myself up when I'm down, when I'm facing difficulties in life and yea, I have been repeated doing same kind of thing these few days and the most inspired or maybe I should say the one which really woke me up from all those so-called failure would be this "when you feel like giving up, remember why you held on so long in the 1st place". Exactly!! So, smile and move on Miss Yap! =)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, when ever you do something, think why u take this step and u will find the answer out

    ReplyDelete