Saturday, October 1, 2011

1st Danok trip, Thailand =)

Wooo~~!! guess what, we really made our Danok trip ON leh, just simply planned 3days before and yea, we really stepped into Thailand yesterday. pheweeee~~!! xD


Yea, went Danok with few babes last night, we rented car and drove there..it seems nearer than we go Alor Setar, I think just 30-45minutes's journey =) Here to thanks Chun Hou helped us very hard to get the car. Appreciate it! =)

here I am , Thailand! =)

it actually looks similar with Muar, Johor (my origin hometown)
and a bit alike with "petaling street" in KL too , but ours is the updated one xD
anyway, after spending few hours there, I PREFER MALAYSIA still  ♥

\
we got 500ml Heineken in JUST RM4 in this duty free zone Mall~~!! 
it seems so sorry to ourselves if didn't get one uh..? xD
So, we bought 2 and 4 of us shared! of cause not included driver :P

see~~~ kaki boto!! >____<
anyway, I love the second pic as I look quite slim here uh..muahahaah
*self-cheating* xD

just less the half bottle of Heineken , my face turned red! >___<
P-O-O-R~~~!! :P

The purpose we were in Thailand just because of this, steamboat buffet! LOL
just RM9.90, fulled die us! :D

met a gang of UUM-ers there and asked one of them to capture this for us, 
and here , the one and only group of the day  ♥
credit to that guy! =)

I was crazy-ing along the way keep wanna take pic with ELEPHANT and 
yea finally my "dream come true" but guess what, just in few second, few millimeter, I might go back UUM by ambulans >_______<
WHY..? because it moved back in sudden somemore "angkat its leg" while I "curi-curi" take pic with it, the 4 others babes were screaming like hell!! Luckily I sempat to escape.. LOL!!

it was a laughable day, laughing non-stop along the way because of the hyperactive CSM, she's drunk!!! xD I did enjoyed the whole trip even though just that few hours =) 
Anyway, I believed that it will be more perfect if other babes are with us! The 6 others babes, fast fast get your passport and we go again without leave out anyone ya! cant waittttttttt for it 

No comments:

Post a Comment