Friday, October 7, 2011

it's just a beginning =)

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. 
If you don't ask, the answer is always no. 
If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

This quote is so true as we all must step forward to achieve what we're dreaming of! Don't always stay at the same place, chances/opportunities will not come themselves, we have to create it sometimes to give ourself a chance to have a change in life, we must hold it tight if OPPORTUNITY really comes to us then NEVER LET GO OF IT, ever. 


Yea, as I've mentioned before I went to AIESEC's "chit-chat" session, and I passed! I'm officially an AIESEC-er now =) another opportunity been provided after 1 week, "position application" of AIESEC and once again, I have taken the opportunity, I went to the interview! Seriously, I was damn freaking tension at that time I din perform well, I would say but I really tried my best.. Thanks GOD , when the result released during our 1st AIESEC gathering and my name was appearing in the "result releasing slide show" =) it's my second choice in my application form, Junior Executive of Integration Team =) my job will be like interact or communicate with those interns come from other countries, plan activities for them and so on. 


I strongly believed that AIESEC will be a good platform for me to develop, NO REGRET even though I know I will be a lil busy later but who's care, Gah Yao!! and yea, not forgotten to have a little introduce about  my team-mates 1st of cause our boss(team leader) Kong Yau , a nice guy from Puchong xD next is a shy girl, Chirsty  from KL too then Hwee Ling from BP, Johor she told me she's a crazy gal and I believe that SHE IS! haha and yea, my ex-roommate a.k.a my GMF babe Selena same team with me as well =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment