Wednesday, February 22, 2012

memorable MyLDS 2012 ♥

A simple update for MyLDS as I don't think I manage to describe every single thing that happened during the whole conference :))

Well, went to AIESEC conference last week (12-17Feb). It was a 6D5N seminar named MyLDS means Malaysia Leadership Development Seminar and so as its name, we're mainly learn about leadership skills.  

Overall, it was really great as I did learnt alot from the sessions that have been prepared by facilitators and also the skill training classes conducted by them :) and the most important one, learnt alot from the people that I've just met. They are just so awesome, I've found lots of valuable values from them which I should take all those as learning value. One word : A-W-E-S-O-M-E! :)) Some of them were seriously inspired me! :)) 

Joined one of the facilitator during "connection time", listened to her sharing on how her AIESEC journey and the obstacles that she been passed through and how she overcome it. And yea seriously, she is really awesome and she did inspired me!! :)) Some of her words are now still playing in my mind which I think it could help me alot if I facing problem in future or when I feel demotivated. The 2 most impressed sentences from her(for me), she is not proud of how high is her post along the journey but she proud of herself the level of handling stress getting higher and higher :) and "she doesn't look serious on time management as she said it's all depend on how discipline you are!" Agree! :)) Anyway, thanks for sharing, awesome faci! :))

Next, lets the pics tell the story :D
LC UUM, rock!! :))

best accompanies of mine during the whole conference! ♥

awesome teammates! Healthy Rangers ROCKKKK!! :)))
I found lots of added values from this group of people, thanks alot!!
and here giving my highest appreciation to both awesome Leaders : Paige and Johnson! thanks! ♥
and of cause same to our dearest faci : Jin Long( guy in red)! thankiu 


Coming next would be my BEST MEMORIES during the whole conference,
because of THEM! ♥

lets see..

A group with Dolly, Carol, Vivian and Michelle ♥

completed task given together during the "ING session"! ♥

Gala Dinner!! Rockkkkkkkkkkkk!! :D

my ever 1st Hong Kong friend, Dolly! ♥
She's CUTE!! :P

the second one, Carol! 
She's is funny HAHA.. awesome speaking speed! xDD


ps: opppsss.. I dont have pic with Vivian and Michelle tim :(
*nvm, in my memory* xD

If you ask me what is the MOST valuable thing I gained from this conference, I would say, FRIENDSHIP! Seriously thanks to those technology which allow us to keep in touch even if in different area, different states and even different country! :)) To be frank, I miss these girls very much and the scenes that we all being together are still playing in mind till now. Hey there, take care and MUST keep in touch oh! Hope to see you guys soon! :))
sugar cubes from HK! ♥

Not forgotten, thanks unlimited to UUM's CD team for taking care of us along the conference, appreciate it!! :)) Next, thanks to our CUTE chair, all the facilitators and OCs for the great job done! :))
Whatever it is, all these have become part of my awesome memories and yea, it's time to get back to the track. Do what I should do, go where I should go :)) I believed that I will become a better person after attended this conference, I can't be the perfect one of cause, but I will try my ever best to do the best! :))

*JUST DO IT*

No comments:

Post a Comment