Wednesday, February 29, 2012

reminder to myself ♥

Guess what, I attended 4activities/meetings today, 4 in 14hours~~!! Maybe some of you might think that I am crazy or maybe what for make my own life so miserable BUT to be frank, I'm enjoying what I'm doing currently and I will fight for more which mean I'm going to make my current life be more "so-called-miserable" :)))) 
ps : I'm not going to @ VP.. don't misund ohh HEHEE but maybe a lil lower one? xDD

What I can say is, different people different thinking different perception toward UNI LIFE. If you ask me just sit all day and night at room by just watching dramas and online-ing SORRY, I can't do that xD Hmmm, maybe once upon time then for sure OK as it is kind of relaxation.. I will think like why not I use my time to do something which may bring benefit to my future instead of just sitting down and watching dramas all days and nights? Anyway, there is no offence, all of above are just my personal opinion please, NO OFFENCE ya :)) 


Yup, reminder to myself? 
"Nothing is impossible; if you can dream it, you can do it!"
"Life is filled with lots of challenges that couldn't escape. So, deal with it!"
"I only has 1 chance to live my life, I prefer to schedule it nicely"

No matter how, as I already chosen this path by my own so, be responsible to own decision :)) Anyway, there are 3 simple wishes/promises from me to myself xD 1st : must be able to upgrade the level of handling stress like what I've shared on my previous post :D 2nd : NEVER NEVER NEVER neglect studies as all the subs for this sem are not easy at all~ and, the 3rd one, also the most important one, call back home as frequent as I can no matter how busy I am 


Lastly, a happy sharing here : I just been selected as VP of squash club UUM.. Thanks seniors for giving me chance and all the supporting and yea to my respectful teammates, Happy Working together! 

# 自己选的路,跪着也要走完 #

2 comments: