Friday, February 10, 2012

Perfectly ending! :))

Well, just got my semester3 result just now. That's only one reaction from me, "WOW, unbelievable!!" LOL.. Guess what, I really double check the name, I can't believe my result could be so out of expectation (it's much higher than what I've targeted) Thanks GOD!! The BEST result I ever had, I'm superb satisfying with it :))) 
p/s: saw a friend's status on FB "why everyone only thanks GOD when gt good result, you should thanks yourself as well because you did put in effort" Yea, agree anyhow xD So, thanks myself for the hardworks and efforts? lolss..Anyway, gotta thanks GOD also for giving me lot of luckss :)) Yea, did worked hard for it and yes everything is worth the effort when seeing the result :)) all those suffer time like insomnia, weird dreams, "annoying diseases/patterns" so what?! xD


How was my semester 3, anyway? Hmm, have been passed through lots of ups and downs the whole semesters.. A little problems with friends, failure in managing stress, neglected studies most of time because of poor time management etc. p/s: thats why suffered alot during the whole study week and exam period, hey guys don't try to "burn the midnight oil"..It's not FUN at all, SUFFER siao! :[

It was a toughest semester among all 3 BUT because of its TOUGH and hence it was a fruitful semester for me as well. I did learnt alot in the whole semester, I dare not say I had fully utilized my time but at least I did something meaningful/useful like running projects, learning new things, expanding networking etc. The process is not easy to pass through but once you went through it then you will realize you actually got alot from the whole process without your realizing :))


Anyway, thanks those who always beside me whenever I'm down, who always take their ears as my "rubbish bin" to collect all my "rubbish" xD and of cause all the encouragements, advises, supports and LOVEsss.. Thanks tonnes, friends! 


So soon, I'm going to start semester 4, in ONLY 2weeks time oh. Time flies uh? REALLY! =[
Anyway, I'm seriously looking forward all the challenges on the coming semester. I know I'm going to be as busy as before or even busier than that and so I must have to improve my time management so that wont neglected studies and really have to spend some time with friends as we leave only one and half years to be together :(( and one more thing, MUST be able to handle stress.. Gotta find out a better way to release it rather than emo-ing or release temper here and there xD p/s: I know it will only suffer the people around me LOL.. *sincerely apologizing if I did annoyed you*

"when there's a will, there's a way" 

No comments:

Post a Comment