Friday, June 17, 2011

dumpling fest! =)

belated update for so called dumpling fest or dragon boat festival.. hehe!! xD
I am dumpling lover but only love the dumpling that warp by my mum! hehe.. She's expert on this, think hereditary good genes from my maternal granny uh. Both of them are good cooker! *thumbs up* ♥

I'm just be kacau duan while she's busying in wrapping dumplings.. haha! 
*ish! if not, no pic here liao lo..xD*

1st, are all the ingredients that are needed~~
I don't know what it's called in English but in Hokkien it named as "lat ji" xD

soy~~

mushroom!! yummy~~~xP

by looking on this already know what is this la hor..? 
hmm, for me, so so lo..not really like this cz it's oily and fatty =.="

"salted eggs" @ "ham dan"~~my favorite! ♥ xDD

so called sticky rice uh..?

nah, see~~~ BEST ACTRESS  is here!!!! hahahaha
p/s: I really wanna help my mum de leh, but I am really noob in doing these thing ma..I'm just "helping" there few minutes nia then my mum ask me "berambus"...wth! hahahaaa


so PRO hor..? sure la~~my mummy leh..hehe *thumbs up!!*  ♥



D-O-N-E!! yummy yummy yummy~~~ ♥
p/s: this is the reason why I got fatter in just 1 weeks time! Mum wrapped few times in a week so, I keep "testing" lo..hmmm, that's why!! xDD

Anyway, dumpling fest or dragon boat fest can consider as one of an important festival for Chinese, it meant to commemorate one of our historical men--Qu Yuan.. Btw, don't expect me to tell the story here huh, it's very long..LOL! Anyway, I'm looking forward the next DB fest so that I can enjoy the dumpling that wrap by my mum again! =)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment