Tuesday, June 14, 2011

randomly

Nothing special to be shared, just meant to update ^^


Have been worked for my mum for the past whole week since her maid "run away" d so, I gotta be her "temporary maid".LOL! Btw, this "temporary job" will end tomorrow cz she got her new maid d.hehe.. that's why I'm able to stay till this late lo and tomorrow is my off day..*wink wink*


Had some outings (movie, yamcha, bowling, snooker etc) with f6-mates, not bad feel uh.. Thanks GOD we are still being as close as before although all of us are now studying at different U. Btw, most of them got to move out from uni's hostel next sem d lu~~pitiful! xD
*UUM-ers are the lucky one! Don't jealous lo..xD*

Anyway, recently I was crazy-ing with one of the HK's drama named "yes sir, sorry sir" *not sure it's English name, something like this kot* Hmm, quite many of my friends said this drama not very nice but for me, it's not bad eh =)

here it is, <点解阿Sir系阿Sir>  ♥

She might be one of the reason I fall to this drama..
DAMN FREAKING LOVE HER HAIRSTYLE!! 
*she is the one who "motivated" me to make my hair shorter, INDIRECTLY* ^^


Guess what, I have really made my hair shorter d even my "one-side long, one-side short" are almost in the same length now d.. I'm quite satisfied with this hair cut =) btw, broke my promise once again since I've promised babes I will keep long hair for next sem..haha..I failed again..LOL.. Anyway, I'm glad to have quite many of positive comments after having this hair cut..*shy shy*  Let's have a look.. ^^

Don't you guys think that short hair suit me more..? xD
Btw, I am a noobie in styling hair lo..always fail to style it better =.="
 Can I hire my babe Yook to be my hair stylish since she urges a job currently..*pay-less job* haha


Last but not least, working life is bored and dull! >__< I'd rather get back to busy + stressful uni's life and I do miss jungle babes lo, I meant it! ♥ Think everyone is doing great in respective hometown =) 
I'm now looking forward 
-a "proper/perfect gathering" with 3 of my dears, 4 of us always hard to gather =( 
-Malacca trip with f6 buddies 
-outings with some of the GMRF in coming Sept  *if not mistaken :P*

No comments:

Post a Comment