Saturday, June 18, 2011

result of second semester

I would say, satisfaction more than disappointment! Reached the target that set in advanced! But a little bit disappointed with my management paper, hmmm, it is better to use the word "regretted".. yea, padan muka aku! T_____T


*recalling* 
Management paper was next to transportation paper, had put lot of efforts on transportation but was disappointed after finish it because I know I may not score well. That's why my mood seriously had been disrupted and I was totally not in mood to prepare for the management paper!  I still remember that few of my babes msg-ed me to courage me don't give up but I didn't listen pun some more off to bed so early that night even though I still got at least 7-8 chapters to go. How dare I am =.="


So, this is the consequences that I have to face now! The result for this paper spoils my overall result, what the hack I got C+ on it! Nothing else I can say because I know the theory that "result comes with effort"!! I'm willing to bear with it! 


By the way, damn freaking excited with other results! Thanks GOD! Got an A solid for our so called "toughest subject"-- Calculus 2 and transportation that I've just mentioned may not score well, GOT B+!! I'm happy with this cz my mid-term result for this was like shit so, I didn't expect an A but just B+ and I REALLY GOT IT!! wohoo~~!! =) Great improvement compared to last sem, just 1B+ and C+ then others all A's! =) 
p/s: hope babes all satisfied with their result!! hugssss ♥


anyway, I'M SATISFIED! WILL WORK HARDER NEXT SEM!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment