Saturday, June 11, 2011

HER hand ♥

A HAND which has contributed lots for a family.
A HAND which has done lots of house works just to make sure her loved ones has a comfortable living space to live on.

A HAND which has to wash bundle of shirts, they are not willing to let their beloved children to do it themselves even though washing clothes is a tiring stuff.

And this HAND has become as rough as tree trunk because of all these but yet it is,

Always the loveliest hand in our life because they have held us passed through lots of obstacles along our life.
Always the most comfortable hand for us to hold on because it’s full of LOVE!

Yes! I'm talking about our lovely mother’s hand
A hand will still hold you automatically when passing through road even you are already 21! A hand which when I’m holding on, I’m sad! Because I could feel how much has this hand scarified for me along my life and my family as well. It will be the most comfortable hand for me to hold on forever I will list it as the prettiest hand in the world even it as rough as the thrunk of trees.

Girls and guys, try to hold your mother’s hand and feel how she loves you and your family; feel how much she has sacrificed for the family. Please, don't ever avoid her when she wants to hold your hand, it’s LOVE from her! 


p/s: last 2 day, my mum was held my hand automatically when passing through the road after I had dinner with her. The warm and touching feeling is undescribable! ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment