Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's day dinner ♥

just came back from father's day dinner @ family gathering  ♥

let's pictures tell the story =)
some of our dishes..yum yum :P
p/s:seem all in the same color hor..? xDD

 we needed 3 tables to fill up all of us..such a big family uh..? hehe  ♥

my beloved grandpa and his lovely daughters ♥
the lady who wearing red color shirt sitting beside grandpa is my beloved mummy and the lady with purple color is my eldest aunt while the GIRLS who standing behind..yea, I have to use GIRLS to "tam" them happy ma..hahaha..they will love this word, I suppose..xDD
from left---7th Aunt, 6th, 5th (charming smile huh??haha), 3rd, 4th and the last one,the youngest one ♥

grandpa with son, daughter-in-law and 2 of his lovely grandchildren =)

grandpa with gals' gang..haha..
p/s: sorry to 2 of my little boys..heheee
**imperfect picture cz some of my cousins unable to attend..hmmm >___<

me with grandpa  ♥

yea, it's me again!! xDDD

sis  ♥

with our cutest cousin bro! he's such a genius very smart in his studies got lot of extra knowledge even just 9years old cz he loves reading! you will have "bipolar mood" when talking with him.."angry + funny"...hahaa.. 
damn freaking chubby!!  ♥

our kang kang and his cousin sis carmen  ♥

It was a warm and lovely big family gathering! ♥ Its feel great when all of us gather once upon a time since all of us got to busy with respective jobs, studies and so forth. Looking forward to our next gathering but think before that will be their "ladies' gang gathering" lo. jealous-nya~~~ hahahaa

Btw, have a nice talk with 3rd, 5th and 7th aunt and cousin sis along the way. F-U-N-N-Y!! haha.. Think "joke-maker" is one of our similarities huh...? hereditary from whom leh , wondering.. LOL!! Anyway, got some useful advices from them as well! Appreciate it!! =) 

lastly, I'm here once again wishing my lovely grandpa HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!  ♥ stay healthily all the time.. WE ALL LOVE YOU!!! 

*the love of a family is life's greatest blessing*

3 comments: