Thursday, February 24, 2011

emo's trend

I'm  pretty  sure  that  everyone  will  have  some  emotional  sometimes  especially  when  there  are  something  bothering  us  or  sometimes  even  a  simple  song  can  make  a  person  being  so  emo. (yea, thats  the  power  of  song..LOL.) 


Anyway, is  there  something  call "emo's  trend"..?

 Many  friends  around  me  being  so  emo  lately. *shocking*
 No  doubt, I  am  one  of  them. :(  There's  really  lot  happened  recently,  
when  all  these  accumulate  and  making  us  can't  really  stand  with  it.  
Plus  everyone  of  us  are  having  serious  HOMESICK  now  although  we  just  backed  here  around  12 days. >___<

By the way, I  want  to  take  this  opportunity  to  say  SORRY  to  my  friends  who  worried  about  me  when  I  was  emo-ing. It's  sad  when  you  seeing  your  friends  emo  but  you  can't  help  them  at  all. =(
The  only  thing  I  can  do  just  giving  out  my  ears  to  LISTEN  or  my  shoulder  for  them  to  RELY CRY  on.  Hopefully  this  can  make  them  feel  better.
(p/s: I'm ok now.everything settled, thanks for caring and loving.♥) 

Cheer  up,  my  dearsssssssss..!! Everything  gonna  be  OK..=) 
hugsss..!! ♡♡

3 comments:

  1. Cindy babe arr~~I am ok d lo..I mean others friends who emo-ing currently..hehe..I AM ALRIGHT..!! Be with u gals sure everyday is happy day one..=)

    ReplyDelete