Wednesday, February 9, 2011

our secret our wealth

Have been 10 days didn't update my blog and I got to learn that keep our secret as our wealth. Its not necessary for us to share everything with people. Lot of incidents within last week and at the same time I cant online via laptop so, I can't express via blogger. And it was CNY I don't wanna to find anyone just because I don't want to spoil their wonderful mood by listening to my so called "story".LOL

Day after day, I realized that actually I can bear with many things by myself. Its not a need to share your every single story with others, its not a must to ask others opinion whenever you need to make some decision cz no matter how you ask opinion from others, there are still opinion, the question will still back to you cz you are the one who need to make decision, outsiders can only give you advises but they cant make any decision for you.

p/s: for those who had read this blog, no worry about me.k. Jwei Yap is alright, just share some thinking here nia~~ I am still who I am~~~I will still find anyone who I trusted whenever I'm facing problem bcz CNY is almost come to the end..hahaha

Lastly, HAPPY CNY to my dear friends and hope that you guys had blast on the last few days..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment