Tuesday, February 22, 2011

pillow talk ♥

It's so unbelievable that 4 of us could have a so called pillow talk, it was the 1st time I felt that our heart were linked together. Don't doubt it, I meant it..=)


We supposed to do revision on Calculus2 cz we're going to sit for our 1st test in this brand new semester. Calculus 2 is killing us badly..!! I was just backed from the replacement class and my heartbeat was increased just now while lecturer was teaching. I'm stress..!! I have to digest all the new things in this short period and lecturer was a bit fast and I can't catch up sometimes..!! Gosh..!!


Alright, back to the topic. Yea, at 1st we planned to study till midnight but we seem cant concentrate on it anymore at around 1am, WE WERE TIRED..!! Well, we suppose to sleep but someone was started a topic and  we were "so high" wanna have a pillow talk.ahahaha. If not mistaken , I was the one who started this so called pillow talk.. =P


Well, we shared lot of secrets, thoughts and those feeling that hidden in our heart long long time ago. We even spoke out everyone's weakness. Now only I realized that I did hurt them sometimes when I was joking. They forgiven me anyway.hehe Sorry babe..!! Will try my ever best to change this bad attitude k. We shouldn't hide everything instead, we should speak it out when someone did something wrong. Don't let those minor mistakes accumulate and finally it may burst. 


Anyway, it was a warm and lovely night. 4 of us were squeezed into 2 beds , its the 1st time I dumped my dear SS and slept at other room. The funniest thing is, she didn't realized that I didn't go back room last night..LOL..!! By the way, I believe that after last night, our heart will link closer and now everyone should be able to understand each other better. Hope everything getting better after last night. =)

♥A friend is like an oreo, its not always that great, but it always gets better♥

No comments:

Post a Comment