Monday, February 28, 2011

stress!!!!

Can't really stand with this kind of life =(
assignments, homeworks, mid-terms and many others stuffs are driving me crazy
It's stress...!!

Anyway, I'd rather playing my lame joke everywhere 
instead of showing my stressful look.
Life still have to go on no matter you happy with it or not.
why not we choose a happy way, right..? 
(self-comforting =.=)

Was calling home just now, kinda miss home and it was the 1st time I called home at afternoon (normally call at night..hehe).. 
No choice , suddenly miss home so badly..!!! >___<
Anyway, lovely mummy did warmed my heart.♥
Me:" Mummy arrr~~~I'm stress..!! lot of things to do..!! I wanna back home..!!"
Mummy:" aiya, never mind la, don't give yourself too much stress, ok..? do it one by one lo. You can do it geh..take some break and remember to eat arr.." 
**tear dropping ='(**
 I can feel the love come from few hundred mile~~~♥♥

='(


1 comment: