Wednesday, March 2, 2011

sorry, I wont love you anymore

Read  through  a  post  at  facebook  with  tittle  "sorry, I  wont  love  you  anymore". When  I  was  reading  this  post , my  heart  was  seem  like  been  stabbed  by  hundreds  of  needles. (I  do  have  this  kind  of  feeling  is  because  it's  totally  indicates  what's  in  my  mind  recently.) 
No  doubt  that,
 "the  greatest  pain  that  comes  from  love  is  loving  someone  you  can  never  have".. I  shouldn't  believe  that  there's  still  some  possibilities  between  us. It's  so  silly..!! >____<


Anyway, I  do  miss  HIM  these  few  days  instead  of  you..sigh..!!
 It's  a  good  sign. wee~~~I'm enjoying the feeling of being secret admirer..:P
keep  it  on, Miss  Yap/Yuyu (new  name.muahaha..38 betui~~xD) 
You  can  do  it..=)  

No comments:

Post a Comment