Saturday, March 12, 2011

nothing lasts forever

Used to looking back on the pictures and thinking of the past recently making me got a thinking that actually "nothing lasts forever, only memories do" not even friendship. I can feel the "differences" between US, I should appreciate it as both of us know it well that it's not easy for US to earn THISSometimes, we shouldn't enlarge whatever problem that appeared instead we should speak it out and solve it together if we still wish to maintain IT.Anyway, it's too late for me to say this , let everything be :)

It's too bad to say that I always fail to last a friendship longer even though I wanted it to be so badly, "trusted friend" keep on changing. It's my problem, perhaps. >.<   Hopefully this problem wont happen on me anymore. However, none of us can predict what's going to happen in the future. As what I've said "nothing lasts forever, only memories do"..!! Since we are still able to create memories among us so, just try our best to collect as much memories as we can. :)

CAN WE..?? ^^


♥♥Friends are the most important part of my life. Treasure the tears, treasure the laughter, but most importantly, treasure the memories♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment