Saturday, March 5, 2011

I ♥ Jay

Jay Chou's having his concert in Malaysia these 2 days. I'm sad that can't attend it , its such a waste , I missed a chance to enjoy this awesome concert. Haix, all because of I was worrying that today may have marching or integration for my ko-k but wth today's ko-k CANCELLED....!!! FATE..!! >___<


So damn imbalance and envy when seeing my friends posted his concert's pictures..T___T
Anyway, wait for next time ba..hmm, to show my support and spirit will always be with him, I've changed my fb's profile pic, my handphone's wallpaper and laptop's wallpaper, ALL ARE JAY CHOU~~~♥♥ hehe..   **sound crazy uh...? but I ♥ him..^^ **

woa~~~if my bf is a piano player then how great it is..:P

cute~~~♡♡

yeng~~~♥♥

cool~~~♥♥

man~~~♥♥

as my laptop's wallpaper d...hehe

yeap, my fb's latest profile pic..♥♥

love Jay till the max~~♥♥

To cure my sadness for today, I will only play his songs whole day.. His songs always give me motivation especially on these stressful days..LOL..!!  For my friends who going to attend his concert, enjoy till the max ya..it will be a awesome show..!! ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment