Wednesday, March 23, 2011

friend ♥


friend doesn't need much, a few truly , trusted friends is more than enough ♥
 I've been thinking lot lately, we're/turning 21st year old and soon will step into society.

Have you ever think of what will be your life after your uni's life..?
you may not gather with your friends frequently, 
you may not crazy with your friends like nobody's business,
when you are down, there may not an ear ready for you anymore, 
when you tend to cry out your unhappiness , there may not a shoulder for you anymore,
when you are facing problems in your career, it's impossible you share with your friends.

I'm not afraid to face the society but I do afraid of no friends beside me, 
I'm not afraid to lead "adult's life" but I afraid of the day separate with friends, 
I'm not afraid being alone at night but I afraid of loneness when there's nobody for me. 

So, enjoy the days that you still can crazy with your friends even though your happiness is through those childish matter, go ahead, don't care what's others saying, thinking..life is short, the period for us to be together is short..3 years not a long period. 
babes, appreciate the time that we're still can spend together. k ♥

I did , do you? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment