Sunday, March 27, 2011

"jelajah UUM"--8km

I've joined the "jelajah UUM" , 8km~~Believe on your eyes, yea, it's 8km..!! I also cant believe that I've finished the whole LOOOOOOONG journey. Bravo to myself..:P  same to others for sure! =)  What I've gained from this journey..? hmm, a "state sira" and certificate..what is mean by SIRA..? sira always drive UUM's students crazy, we used to join EVERYTHING just because of the sira which may help us lot in applying vehicles, applying room and many others else. sound realistic hor..? but it's true, this is the trend of the world, isn't..? LOL..!!


The important thing I wanna to mention is , I've found nice views along the way..!! woa~~have been how long I didn't stop myself and "menikmati" all these nice views since the 1st day I stepped in UUM..!! it's just soooooooooo nature, like it till the max. all these view made me feel so comfortable and relax..♥


it's just like a garden around Dataran Merdeka in KL..it make me thinking of my lovely hometown ♥





 treesssssss is around UUM, although we seem like living in the jungle, but don't you think that UUM is really a very comfortable place..? I love it's environment very much even though the life here a lil bored..!! ♥


I was attracted by their special roots.. =) 

archery~~♡♡

even though I dunno what the hack they were trying to do..but they did this without me lo, hate lo..!!! jealousy arrr...!! imbalance arr..!! xD

all are roommates except me , my roommate dun want join ma..how?? >.<
never mind la. I'm also "half roommate" of jyuin and spy(white shirt) d eh =))

By the way, my leg seem no longer belong to me..it's PAIN like hell..!! Somemore cramped last night tim..pity uh...? but I enjoyed the process..=))

No comments:

Post a Comment