Saturday, March 19, 2011

no tittle

It's going to 2am now but I'm still awake. I was just settled down myself, just finished bathing. Yea, went to Gunung Keriang and Alor Setar Mall with babes today. After backed from Alor Setar at around 10pm, rushed to the meeting for my event. Physically and mentally exhausted..!! By the way, enjoyed the moments laughed like siao po with babes. But just for that short period, we should act like siao po since the beginning lo..haha.. Have been how long I didn't laugh in this way..? I've laughed out all the unhappiness..!! Getting closer with some of them especially my dear roommate SS, how I wish you can treat me in THIS WAY..LOL..!! You did it finally..hahahaa




By the way, specially for 2 of you--my dears.. 
sorry for being so cool at certain periods.Sincerely apologize here, I know that I didn't control my emotion well today. Being so cool sometimes, talked something stupid, showed my "stupid face". You 2 are the only people who can understand me well, thats the reason I apologized cz I know my stupid acting may more or less has made you gals feel disappointed. I've been interrupted by many things recently, really sorry about it. Promise here, NO NEXT TIME K..!! :)


love the following quote, I should apply it to my daily life. Cz being SUPERB EMO recently, always be negatively thinking recently, no idea why am I being like that but......  once again sorry about it..!! I have to change it seriously..!!

"有负面情绪是正常的,但是自己一定要知道,要明白这只是生活的一

小部分,在其余的时间里,要尽量的让情绪平稳起来"


No comments:

Post a Comment