Thursday, March 17, 2011

1st failed paper

I failed a subject..!! an ever 1st subject..!! never fail before..!! do anyone know what's the suck feeling be..? Let me tell you, it's suck till the max..!! you have to pretend like "hmm, I'm ok" even though you are NOT..!! You have to hold your tear from being drop in front of them while they are happy-ing with their good result..!! Being tough in front of people is not that easy , I am in a very high level d..!! I'm serious. I am like a pretender..the expert wan!! I can only show it to those who I really trust on, but can I keep on throwing my rubbish to them..? NO..!! I will just make them worrying about me, make them feel so annoying, perhaps.. Being friend with a emo person is a tough task..!! sorry my dears..!! =(


anyway, the only one I can blame is I myself, this is the consequence for didn't work very hard for this mid-term. I know it well that I can't score well in any of the papers but just it's really unacceptable, I FAILED a paper..!! Btw, it's give me a mental preparation for the upcoming papers. It will be the same..!! but at least, I experienced it already. The feeling may not that suck anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment