Tuesday, March 8, 2011

hope always end with disappointments

Yea, I suppose many people will agree with me that hope always end with disappointments. =(


for example :_
** I hope I can score well in STPM but the result was disappointed me :(
** I hope I can get my favourite course but the result was disappointed me 
 (btw, I satisfied with my current course..^^)
** I hope we're still can keep the awesome relationship but its disappointed me :(
** I hope to get some ♡ from you but YOU disappointed me :(
** I hope I can know YOU more but YOU(fate) disappointed me :(
** I hope I can do well in my studies but seem I am the one who disappointed myself
** I hope it can be a great presentation, yet the result was disappointed me :(
** I did put some hopes on YOU but YOU were disappointed ME 
** They did put some hopes on ME but I'd disappointed THEM 
** YOU did put some hopes on HIM but HE'd disappointed YOU


By the way , I found a quote who I myself think that it's quite meaningful "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try".. yea, no doubt that "never try, never know" but how many people can really bear with the disappointments..? I dare no one can really bear with it. Anyway, life is short , we should try everything that we think that WE SHOULD TO DO SO. We may be tougher/stronger/more mature from those disappointments. 



No comments:

Post a Comment