Tuesday, February 15, 2011

single party with babes ♥♥

Was  having  a  "single  party"  with  jungle  babes  yesterday  since  it  was  Valentines  day  and  most  of  us  are  still  SINGLE  AND  AVAILABLE. xD

OUR THEME: I'm single, so what...??!! :P

our meals--spaghetti, cheese+tuna sandwich, champagne..^^

I was preparing tuna for our sandwich.^^
anyway, I seem forgot to comb hair uh, a bit messy leh..hehe

\


both of them was preparing the sandwich as well..=)

I'm single, so what...?!!! xD


Princess: haix~~where is my Zhi Hou wo..?? Zhi Hou ~~I miss you leh..xD

our handphone, lelong lelong~~~~xD

for me, this is the only NICE picture that both of us have been taken lo..
we gotta take more picture next time d lo woi~~~:P

 evidence of being camera sensors~~~
suppose just 3 people in this pic but suddenly the others 4 "jump in"~~haha

I finished this, seriously~~~~xD
**joking**

yam~~~~~~~~~ sing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~xD


two of them too tired d cz just came back from class~~LOL

11 of us~~♥♥♥

We  "crazy" till  around  2am. We  played  "true  and  dare"  as  well  and  finally  it  turned  into  a  so  called  "internal  talk",  we  got  to  know  each  other  better  and  yesh  I  believe  that  our  heart  linked  much  more  closer  now..^^

Anyway, really  had  a  nice  day  with  jungle  babes  =)


♥ OUR JOURNEYS THROUGH LIFE ARE BRIGHTENED BY THE 
KINDNESS AND CARING OF THE FRIENDS WE MAKE ALONG THE WAY♥


No comments:

Post a Comment