Monday, February 14, 2011

no regrets :)

Just wanna to share some of the incidents that I did with no regrets.=)


1st of all, no regrets to have THEM as my family although I had a not really happy childhood but what was past is past (self-cheating..=D ) I love our BIG FAMILY no matter father's side or mother's side, feel warm every time when all of us having family's gathering. And glad that YOU are my mother..!! You're just so awesome..!! ♥ you mummy.


Next, no regret to study form 6 after graduated from form 5. It was a tough decision for me before I choose to continue my studies in form 6. However, I suppose I had just made a right choice and should thanks to my lovely mummy who encouraged me the most to study f6 =)

Thirdly, I have no regrets to continue my tertiary study in UUM which always been named as "jungle" but still I love here much (less than my sweet home anyhow.xD). Simple reason, I may not know jungle babes if I didn't list UUM in my "8 choices list". And thanks God I found some truly friends here.These girls are too awesome, I've just discuss with JY that what will happen when we graduate. Both of us said "for sure we will cry, hate the feeling of separation"..!! :(
Anyway, we still have 3 years to go, collect as much sweet memories as we can. Thanks babes for stepping into my life. LOVE ya..♥

Last and the most important message that I tend to share here.
I loved you with no regrets..!! I got lot of things from you actually although I get hurt badly by some of your stupid acting/words. Then why am I saying "I loved you with no regrets".? Cz my brain/mind become smarter, the risk for me to get high blood pressure reduced, my eye become "brighter", I will be much more smarter in choosing a guy for me to love..!!All of these I got it after I fall badly to you. Thanks for 'giving' me all these. 
BUT NOW, YOU ARE 




No comments:

Post a Comment