Friday, January 28, 2011

its complicated feeling

me and YOU 
seem getting closer and closer and 
without doubt, I'm glad this happen on us and I do appreciate it..=)
thank GOD, I got YOU in my life.♥ I love the moments that we share everything, we gossip about others and "shooting" within each other. Well, good friend should be communicate in this way (for me la..xD). Spashibo dorogaya for always be there for me..xD

me and YOU
seem getting stranger recently. I'm wondering why we cant communicate like you and HER. Yea, we look so close but its only close in the sense of "physically" but not "mentally". I admitted that I failed to understand you well.:(  Actually I hope I can but seem not easy for me yea. Anyway, I still feel glad to be friend with you and you can always come to me whenever you need an ear or a shoulder. I'll always be there for you. ♥   

No comments:

Post a Comment