Tuesday, January 18, 2011

belated 21st birthday celebration with jungle babes~~♥

Thanks GOD for sending this SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE into my life and yes they're making my life be more colorful and meaningful. Cant really use any single words to describe our awesome friendship, we just knew each other about half years but its seem like we know each other many many years like super old friends. Its my great pleasure to get all the loving and caring from all of them. I LOVE YOU ALL, JUNGLE BABES♥

They just made my day , they just touched my deeply heart.♥
I've mentioned in the previous post that I've received some birthday cards from them and its really touched. Surprisingly, they gave me another surprise when we hanging out yesterday. Yesterday was public holiday as birthday of Sultan Kedah. We went out to Jitra to buy something and watch movie. They did give me a surprised birthday celebration when we finished our lunch at "new town kopitiam". Yeap, maybe you girls a bit disappointed due to my smartness.xD  Even though I got to guess it early but frankly speaking, I was really touch, no words can describe how much I appreciate it..!! I MEANT IT. 

Since I was young, I always think that its seem like no one will care about me, its seem very hard to find a truly friend, mean I will always be the 1 who been ignored in any gang. Hmm, maybe its my problem but its totally a different story after I knowing you all. You girls are just too sweet, too loving and caring. I'm glad to know all of you. Jwei Yap do swear here, I will always be available when you girls need me, I will always be there for you girls no matter what's going on in the future. Thnaks girls, friendship forever~~ ♥ you all.
many of them said this pic nice~~~hehe

our new member--LAME YAO~~xD

lovely UUM gang~~♥♥

BEFORE~~

AFTER~~xD


"camera sensors" 从出江湖..xD


thanks my dears~~you girls made my day~~muack~~♥♥

went to Kuala Perlis after watched movie
♥ this so much~~~"got feel".

OMG...!!! I was trying TO BE LADY~~LOL

wohoo~~~nice leh~~~♥♥

nana said I look charming here..haha

these 2 pictures din post at facebook due to some reasons..haha..
YOU know I know enough liao..hehe

thanks once again~~♥♥

2nd round really surprised me, specially thanks to bobo~~♥ 
(take this opportunity thanks to Ve Yap too.^^)
thanks bao bei~~♥

♥♥

once again, others than thanks I don't know what else I can say 
THANKS, I APPRECIATE IT LOT~~LOVE YOU GIRLS~~

Anyway, got to know something when having dinner with nana and yookies just now and got shocked with something and this time I really touched till speechless ady, really don't know how to describe the feeling but TOUCHED ..!!I know you girls discuss all the plan via facebook and surprisingly the message was started/tagged by my dear roommate Selena Sum~~I just knew it and to be frank, I never expect you will do in this way~~thanks dear.love you.thanks GOD giving me such a loving roommate..=)


p/s: please don't be "disappointed" cz I din cry yesterday..haha.. frankly speaking, I cried last night when I recalling back all these before I sleep. Its truth..!! I want to maintain my "man's image" ma, cannot simply cry in front of you girls one..hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment