Saturday, January 1, 2011

1st day of 2011♥♥

Just  backed  from  Koo's  21st  birthday  party (early  celebration), my  dear  looks  so  pretty  tonight.=)


Anyway, it  was  not  just  a  birthday  party  but  it  more  like  form6  gathering  (Art  class  students,  only  me  and  ccw  from  science  class..>.<). Frankly  speaking, their  group  seem  more  friendly  than  ours. I  can  just  easily  close  to  them  and  they  gave  me  a  very  good  respond  too. I  like  to  be  crazy  with  them. They  are  just  nice  and  stupid  john  boy  told  me  actually  they  all  very  nice  1  just  we  act  so  LCLY  last  time..LOL

happy birthday prettie..=)

part of us..=)

she is my super "old friend"..we knew each other since Kindergarten..
which mean that we knew each other about 15 years already..xD 

hmm..has  just  drank  some  "tiger"  and  my  mouth  very  smelly  now...>.<

Anyway,  hope  everyone  had  a  good  new  start  in  1st  day  of  2011..nights  everybody..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment