Thursday, January 13, 2011

21st Birthday

Finally got to update my blog. Have been few days didn't online due to the superb noob's line here.T.T


Well, I am officially 21 years old now. I had a blast on my big day even though didn't carry out any special celebration. But what has happened will "stick" in my heart till my last breath.=)


This was the most special birthday throughout my 21 years. 1st of all, its 21st, I suppose it meant lot to everyone. Next, I was so lucky to have birthday on this special day. 11/1/11.. "5 1"..nice date, it will only appear once 100 years.=) Not only that, it was the 1st time falling sick during birthday making me cant go anywhere but just stay at home..T.T Anyway, it doesn't matter for me cz I has received over hundred of birthday wishes from facebook, messages and calls.(for the 1st time to receive so many wishes..^^) I wanna to take this chance to apologize to some of you ,sorry if I din pick up your call cz I was sleeping at that time and for those even I picked up but I act so "cool" not because I LC k but I just woke up and still blur-ing la woi~~sorry yea..^^Anyway,  thank you guys, you guys just made my day~~♥♥ 

Next, the warmest part was at night. Dear, your message meant a lot to me, thanks you so much~~No words can describe how much I appreciate it. Just wish to let you know , you're irreplaceable no matter what's going on in the future.k..♥ ya..=)
And YOU, thanks for giving me a great "birthday present". It was what's I wishing for all the time and finally YOU made it.Thanks a lot~~its more than enough for me.^^**you just made my day**

To be frank, I satisfied with all these already.But who's know~~saw these when I opened my mail box on the next day~~~
from my dear Selena, she sent this to me via express post.SHOCKED 1..!!
anyway, appreciate to the max~~I never think of you will do in this way.I like it so muchy even though it is pink color(as evy1 know, I dislike pink..haha) but anyway pink representing you wat and I will love pink soon~~xD 
Thanks GOD sending you as my roommate..^^ 
♡THANKS MY DEAR, love you♡

SHOCKED 2 from my dear Jyuin~~
appreciate to the max~~Knowing that you took some time to find this card and here I want to tell you that I LOVE IT SO MUCH~~especially the CONTENT..it meant lot to me~~**We'll always be pals it's true**
♡THANKS MY DEAR,love you♡

SHOCKED 3 from my dear SPY~~
appreciate to the max~~to be frank, the contents inside was so lame but I like it..hahaa..
SPY, so sorry if my "joke" had hurt you before. I promised here I will care your feeling more each time when I wanna to say something~~and yesh..!! you're my good friend no matter how~~xD
THANKS MY DEAR, love you

And wanna to take this oppurtunity thanks to my Jinjang's gang besties
--Smun, Koo and Smei.
thanks for planning to carry out celebration with me even though we failed to make it finally due to many unexpected incidents.
Thanks lot for the "heart" and I appreciate lots..I meant it 
so, noneed to feel guilty of it.k..love you gals~~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment