Thursday, January 27, 2011

TLDM squash camp (20th-22nd Jan) ♥

Finally  I  manage  to  update  my  blog. Surprised  that  I  been  around  1  week  didn't  update  my  blog..? I  want  to  update  too  but  I  can't  even  sign  in  blogger, was  wondering  what's  wrong  with  it.:( 
Anyway, at  last  can  d.:)

Has  just  attended  3D2N  squash  camp  last  Thursday. 
Enjoyed  the  camp  much.=)
It  was  a  great  camp, got  to  learn  lot  of  knowledges/skills  about  squash  and  yes  I  love  squash  more  and  more.♥
Beside  got  those  useful  knowledge , I  got  to  know  lot  of  new  friends  too. They  are  nice  without  doubt.=)
Credit  to  all  the  committees, seniors  and  coaches  for  their  efforts.=) 

world number 1 : Nicole David.. 

DAY 1 : 
our hotel for 2 nights..*Galaxy Inn*



we visited TLDM(Tentera Laut Diraja Malaysia) on 1st day..=)
we was training in the squash court of TLDM

nice huh...? ^^

"SS" after a so-called ice breaking with all the participants..♥

OMG...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

DAY 2 :




went to the beach nearby our hotel after 2 training at TLDM.
even though all very tired d but still quite high when taking photo..=)


what the hell I was doing..? lame...!!! xD

police police..!!! mari tangkap~~~!!! xD

DAY 3

took these after our last training with our nice coach--Encik Yazzid..=)

all of us was trying to copy mun's special "squash skill"..xD

our 3D2N camp come to the end..^^

Finally  completed  the  camp  successfully.=)
Squash  is  really  a  nice  game  although  I  still  cant  play  well  but  I  believe  that  we  will  keep  on  practice  and  will  be  more  active  on  squash  club. Appreciate  all  the  effort  that  committees  put  in.thanks  once  again  and  I  suppose  all  participants  enjoyed  the  camp  very  well.=)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment