Sunday, January 9, 2011

result of first semester

What's a bad day is today. I am superb not feeling well here , fever+serious coughing+sore throat(i think is due to serious coughing). I'm wondering what's happening to my body, I seem falling sick so frequent recently. Is it show that I'm getting older.? LOL. Seriously, have to lead a healthy lifestyle.really..!! *trying*


Alright, back to the topic. About my result in first semester to be frank, I am not really satisfy with it. 3.32 seem not a very good result for me. Well, can't deny that I was aiming for higher pointer, thought can get at least 3.5 then it will be my great 21st birthday present.^^ However, my wish been spoilt by "social science" and "calculus". Wondering what happen to my "social science" I was quite confident on it but I just got B.*sour face* and I am totally speechless on "calculus" , the worse among all the subjects. Anyway, I accepting it because it's the consequence of always ponteng for this class. *guilty-ing* 


Was feeling sad, disappointed and imbalance(due to some reasons) too when got my result but after talked to my dears. I'm feeling better now. I'm fine.really.!! And, I'm satisfied with my result though. Think positively, it will be my great motivation to work harder for the coming new brand semester. Yesh..!! go go gambateh..!! Cheer~~~=)


*bravo to jungle babes who got good result, our effort is worth..=)*

2 comments:

  1. i think you had being influence by nana them lol...
    take care ya =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..lots of bacteria kat Forest lo..hahaha..all fall sick 1..ish~~

    ReplyDelete