Friday, January 7, 2011

tiring day

Just  backed  from  work, was  helping  SF  work  for  1  day  since  today  is  Jusco  J  card  members  day. It  was  so  crowded  and  all  the  people  there  was  trying  their  ever  hard  to  grab  all  the  stuff  they're  wanted.LOL..*shaking  head*

Anyway, SF  will  set  up  fair  on  tomorrow  and  her  counter  seem  "been  robbed" after  today. So, she's  still  need  me  for  few  days.hehe..Going  to  work  for  her  for  the  following  few  days , even  though  its  tired  but  think  positively , can  get  some  income  also  not  bad  ma  , just  do  her  a  favor  since  she's  really  treat  me  quite  well  and  just  3  days  only  ma. It's  not  a  big  deal.=)

Last  but  not  least, I  felt  quite  warm  when  saw  IT  after  I  backed  form  work..YOU  made  my  night. I'm  sure  that  I  will  have  a  nice  dream  tonight.=)

nights  everyone♡♡
(one  of  my  mission  is  trying  to  sleep  before  12am  everyday  but  now  2:30am  already..!!! LOL) * guilty-ing* 

No comments:

Post a Comment