Wednesday, January 5, 2011

♡ at home

I'd rather to stay at home than hanging around with buddies during this holiday, just feel like wanna be with my family (others reason:no extra money to spend.:P)  Always heard jungle babes complaining about home sick and franking speaking I seldom face this problem, just don't know why I wont miss home like what they did.(I mean superb miss..xD) Seem like tonnes of problems come when I at home but maybe they were trying to hide from me when I at uni.=(


Anyway, I think after this holiday will be totally a different story. I feel so good by just staying at home even though I got nothing to do. Everyday same routine--work, sleep, online.That's my sem break.LOL.


Alright, back to the topic.
As many people know, I and my sister used to argue by just a small matter. Surprisingly, we never quarrel among these few weeks, for those who well known us sure will feel so surprise of it even my aunt noticed it and just "congrats" us.LOL


Furthermore, I've noticed that I seem like easily get touched by whatever that did by my lovely mummy recently.(even just a very small matter) She used to release temper on us whenever those customers pissed her off. (bad temper parents produced bad temper children..xD) Anyway, thats not the main point cz I get used of it long time ago.hehe..What I want to say is that, the relationship between me and her getting closer each time I backed for holiday.(even though she's still maintain her "old pattern"---scold me without reasonable reason..>.<) However , the fact is she really ♥ me. I can really feel it.=)



Nothing is important than family, sweet home always is the best place for us to stay, you will never feel lonely when you spending your time with your family and only "FAMILYSHIP" can lasts forever..♥

No comments:

Post a Comment