Monday, April 25, 2011

"ALL GIRLS" Penang 2D1N trip ♥♥

Went to Penang again with jungle babes, another sweet memories with babes ♥

1st station : dinner at Straits Quay@Kaffa

we needed 6 tables~~too big gang of us..hehe

camera time while waiting others to finish their meals.. :P

Am I cute..? Definitely!! hahaha

after acting CUTE , EMO pulak..ish!! xD

before heading to Gurney =)
2nd station : Gurney--movie @ sing K time

movie gang~~ 

VS 

sing K gang~~
 I was in sing K gang too..hehe

backed to hotel after respective activities

I really no idea what's these 4 babes doing there lo~~LOL!!

we rock our life with our own way ♥

full of DOMO!

was giving this cute babe a belated birthday surprise. 
she was sad when most of us didn't celebrate with her during her birthday..hehe..
we purposely wan ma..I can feel that she's so happy with what we did for her on that day :)

2nd day--DIM SUM and kek lok si

yummy~~~highly recommend this because IT'S CHEAP AND NICE!! :)

Nice Penang view from here :)

all of us with Guan Yin Liang Liang 

nice picture, 15 of us but it's not complete!! 
suppose 16 of us but Jyuin babe went back home d >.<

Car 1--Myvi♥Car2--Wira♥Car3--Myvi
xD

next station : TAO cuisine

SUPERB NICE!! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! =)
It would be much more worth than Tenji or Jogoya..LOL

I'm pretty sure that OMG will be the 1st word that come out from you guys right?!
"I FORCED to do so"!!! >.<"

last station--1st Avenue~~we just managed to take 1 pic and it's in toilet! 
rushing of time :P


RANDOMLY ♥ 

LOVE this picture till the max
mun, this would be the best pic that we ever taken~~♥

when I selected pictures to edit only I realised that we captured the same style of picture at different time, different room with different people leh~~LOL

♥♥

P/S : to my dear Jyuin, SPY, Yookies and Princess! I did enjoyed along the journey we backed from Penang to UUM. The "singing session" has made me feel so warm and relax! Like what I've said in the car, how I hope the journey back to UUM can be longer..hehe

By the way, too all babes, thanks for making this trip successful especially my dear Sel who arranged everything for us! thanks babes! looking forward the next trip with u gals ♥

♥A friend is like a rainbow. They brighten your life when you've been through a storm ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment